Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My hunt for an "Addicting" Flash Game

Happy June 1st!

People say Flash Games suck, well, I'm on the hunt for a good Flash game.

I decide to ask my friend, on Skype, "know any good flash game?" without hesitation, "Bubble tanks arenas"

by Hero Interactive
Turns out, the game came out today, I'll be of the first people to play it, cool!
I start the game up, it wants to store data. Cool! I am greeted by a unique, pleasant sound track, right after the swords of Armor Games fighting each other. The game seems fairly easy, it's like bubble tanks, but less massive scale. Kind of sad, actually. They have a tank customization feature which seems rather gimmicky, oh, and it's confusing, could someone help me out on that one? I'd rather play the other Bubble Tanks games, not this one. Next!

So, I figured, if it's addicting games I'm looking for, I'll go to Addictinggames.com, right? I mean, it has addicting in it's title! I see one on the front page that catches my interest with bad grammar. "How B Ur Arrow Skillz"

Arch Rivals
By ???

I'm greeted by an annoying tone. The comments say that it's a rip-off of Bowman. I'm sure they're exaggerating, right? Wrong. Exactly like it, but worse. What am I supposed to shoot at?

But, I'll give this site two more chances.

I see a game "Angry Worm Eats all!" is the subtitle, the icon reminds me of the Zerg, let's try it!

Worm Land


Get this, it's a space worm! whatever the hell that is! They remind me of the worms from Dune now. The plot is terrible, too. It's kinda fun, you eat people and jump out of the planet and shit. It got boring after 5 minutes.



Alright Addicting games, you got one more chance!

Age of War 2


I see Age of War 2. I played the first one, great game! Very fun, the abilities make you lose xp and hurt your own units, so, only use them as a last resort(fuck) other than that, this is the best flash game so far.

To Be Continued!

Liked this post? Subscribe!