Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Music and video games.

Sorry I haven't been able to post in awhile.

Some games have epic music. Mostly the epic games. Final Fantasy, Halo, Zelda, Mario.

Music can bring forth memories. If you listen to an epic song from an epic game, can you guess what it makes me want to do? Play that game! Or even preorder the next game which I may have forgotten.


Everybody likes music, whether it be Rock(Oh yeah!), or Rap(mega ew). Some tunes from games like Halo or Zelda are epic, whenever I hear their tunes, I smile, and think of all the memories I have of these games. I'm kind of a nerd, I'll listen to the video game tunes because I love them so much. Sometimes sequels will have remixs(Such as Halo's Mjorner remix or Mario's updates to it's classic 8-bit music)

Now, let's talk about 8-bit music. It really has it's own quality. Megaman. Zelda. Mario. Others. Have some epic 8-bit music. Did I say epic? I meant very epic. There are many sites dedicated to 8-bit music. People (supposedly) make a fucking living off of simple 8-bit music.

Liked this post? Why don't you subscribe!